Swanbourne Primary School Uniform Guidelines
The school board, with the assistance of the P&C, recently completed a uniform review and has provided the following revised guidelines for school uniforms.
- Boys - blue polo, gabardine short, full zip fleece jacket, wet weather jacket, school hat
- Girls - blue polo, tartan skort or gabardine short, full zip fleece jacket, wet weather jacket, school hat
- Boys & Girls – faction polo, unisex microfibre short
Leavers – Year 6
- Leavers polo can be worn to substitute the blue polo
Discontinued Uniform Items
- tartan A-line skirts
- ¼ zip windcheaters
- microfibre pants
- navy leggings
- tracksuit pants
- microfibre jackets
These items will continue to be sold by the uniform shop until current stock is depleted. However, they may continue to be worn as part of the school uniform indefinitely. It is envisaged that the discontinued items will naturally phase out of circulation over time once the uniform shop stock is depleted.
The microfibre items previously limited to year 5s and 6s may now be worn by all year groups. Sales of microfibre jackets and pants will cease once current stock is depleted. The microfibre shorts will become part of the sports uniform.
|UNIFORM ITEM||SIZES AVAILABLE||PRICE|
|Royal Blue Polo||2,4,6,8,10,12,14||$23|
|Faction Polo – Green Shenton||6,8,10,12,14||$23|
|Faction Polo – Yellow Collins||6,8,10,12,14||$23|
|Faction Polo – Red Morrison||6,8,10,12,14||$23|
|Full Zip Fleece Jacket||2,4,6,8,10,12,14||$30|
|Wet Weather Jacket||4,6,8,10,12,14||$32|
|Microfibre Sport Shorts||4,6,8,10,12,14||$16|
|School Back Packs||One size||$35|
|Waterproof Library Bags||One size||$8|
|HATS & CAPS|
|Microfibre Hats||S/M or L/XL||$12|
|Swimming Caps - Green||One Size||$3|
|Swimming Caps - Yellow||One Size||$3|
|Swimming Caps - Red||One Size||$3|
|Tartan A-line Skirt||4,6,8,10,12,14||$20|
|Leggings - Navy||2,4,6,8,10,12,14||$10|
|Windcheater – 1 / 4 Zip||2,4,6,8,10,12,14||$20|
Our uniform shop has now joined the canteen online with Flexischools!
Flexischools is an online system that provides a cashless account where you can manage the ordering of your children’s school uniforms. The online ordering system is a fast, convenient and secure way to order and pay for school uniforms from home or on your mobile and is available to you 24/7.
If you already have a Flexischools account you can login anytime and place a uniform order. If not, you will need to register for an online account by following the steps below:
- Go to www.flexischools.com.au
- Select ‘For Parents’
- Select ‘Register’
- Enter and confirm your email address
- Follow registration instructions in the email you will be sent.
- Once registered you can ‘Add a Student’ or ‘Top Up Account’.
- Adding a student you will be asked for the school, their name, their year and class (i.e. their room number). You can add multiple students to your login.
- You can top up funds in your account via Credit Card, PayPal or direct deposit. Direct debit is free to top up and may take a few days, whilst Credit Card and Pay Pal is immediate and attracts 1% plus $0.15c fee.
Placing a uniform order
- Once you are logged in to your Flexischools account you can select a child and then select the ‘Uniforms’ service.
- Start your order by first selecting a delivery method. Your order can be delivered either to your child’s classroom or the school office.
- Select from the range of uniform items on the menu.
- When you’ve finished your selection you can make payment for the order listed in your order pad.
- If required, you can review orders by logging back in to your Flexischools account.
Receiving your order
Uniform orders will be packed and delivered to the requested location (office or classroom) twice a week by parent volunteers – usually Mondays and Thursdays.
Please note that all orders placed with Flexischools before 2pm are forwarded to the school uniform shop at close of business that day, so same day deliveries are not possible. Flexischool orders placed after 2pm are not forwarded to the school uniform shop until close of business the following day.
Refunds and Exchanges
Unused items may be returned for a refund or an exchange of size within 30 days. The items must be placed in a bag with a completed Refunds and Exchanges Form attached and delivered to the office. The form can be downloaded from the school website and paper copies are also kept in the office.
Uniform Try-on Samples
Racks of try-on samples are located in the wet area of the Seahorse block. These can be accessed anytime during school opening hours to assist with sizing of uniform items. Please do not remove these items from the Seahorse block.